The Strategic Business Services (SBS) Department oversees the thorough delivery of consultancy and executive development initiatives at The Cave Hill School of Business Inc.-The Univesity of the West Indies (CHSB).
Its primary responsibility is the retooling, training and development of the business community throughout Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean. A major part of its mission is to identify and equip the people of the region with the skills and knowledge necessary to compete and win internationally. Strategic Business Services therefore has a deep commitment to working with people and organizations throughout the region in broadening their knowledge and skill base to create high quality products and services that provide the impetus for the region’s economic growth and development.
Through the multitude of SBS initiatiaves, hundreds of managers from both private sector and public sector organizations have benefited from the access to advanced development initiatives, seminars and conferences which resulted in their rapid ascension of the profesional ladder. Their knowledge and skills have been instrumental in improving their contribution to their organizations as well as help their organizations improve and streamline the operations. Our reputable brand is recognized widely throughout the region, reinforcing our commitment to developing the competitive capacity of the region which is unrivalled and unparalled.
- Over 10 years of experience working with private and public sector organizations, across a variety of industries in key business and management areas
- Customized programmes to meet the individual needs of our clients
- A cadre of qualified and dynamic international & regional facilitators and specialists
- Programmes and training initiatives based on the latest in business research
- Practical applicability
- Sound knowledge of Caribbean culture and issues facing Caribbean businesses