The Cave Hill School of Business Inc.-The University of the West Indies (CHSB) is equipped to provide initiatives that are designed, through partnership with organizations, to assist with improvement of their intellectual and human resource capacity to understand and meet the needs of their customers, employees and other stakeholders. Our understanding of aligning human resources and intellectual capital with organizational strategic goals has resulted in international success for the Executive Leadership Teams who maintain a holistic approach to the management of their organizations.
Our philosophy is grounded in customization and relevance. Our process begins with an assessment of an organization’s strategic situation during which we seek to identify gaps between the company's vision and its implementation at an operational level. We identify opportunities and constraints both inside the organization and in its target markets so that senior management has the information needed to establish clear and practical growth strategies.
We continue to work with the organization to develop a plan of action that caters to their specific situation and enables them to achieve their stated objectives. This focused approach allows organizations to improve their strategic planning, customer management, operations, and human resource management practices.
Strategic Business Services focuses primarily on initiatives in the following broad areas:
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Organizational Development and Transformation in public and private sector organizations
- People Development (Personal Mastery, leadership and management development, etc.)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Design and Implementation of Financial Systems
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Human Resource Systems (including computerized performance appraisal)
- Organizational Efficiency