About the Conference
Leaders, CEOs, executives and senior managers today face an increasingly complex business environment which is more complicated to assess and adapt to. Geopolitical issues, increased competition, regulatory compliance, cyber-security and data management are just a few of the threats faced by leaders and decision makers of both regionally and globally.
This shifting business landscape requires leaders to be equipped with tools necessary to be able to assess corporate risk and put measures in place to mitigate and take advantage of any opportunities. Identifying, quantifying, and acting on any latent opportunities with enhanced business intelligence can eventually lead to improved decision making and firm performance.
Advanced risk management capabilities which incorporate both financial and operational risk will assist firms in developing a robust risk management policy that will allow the firm to not only identify relevant enterprise risks but also to take calculated risk while capitalizing on market opportunities.
Attendees will have the opportunity to...
- Earn Continuing Professional Education points for your International Compliance Training from Wilmington Risk and Compliance (UK);
- Engage with global and regional researchers and practitioners on global strategy, risk management and business intelligence;
- Participate in workshops tailored to those interested in either credit risk management or in accounting for enterprise risks;
- Enhance your knowledge of cutting-edge research on ways Caribbean firms are leveraging market intelligence to foster innovation and competitiveness;
- Deepen your understanding of how Caribbean firms are addressing the possible risks associated with data quality, security and privacy.
Join us for this conference that will explore...
- Global Strategy and Risk Management,
- Prospects for Growth Beyond Risk Avoidance,
- Credit Risk Management,
- Accounting for Risk,
- Exploring Business Intelligence and Data Quality,
- Firm level innovation and,
- Harnessing the Role of Leadership in an ever Complex Environment
Members of Boards, CEOs, CFOs, Senior Executives/ Managers, Credit Risk Managers, Enterprise/ Operational Risk Managers, Regulators, Leaders of Financial Institutions (banks, credit unions, insurance companies, Micro-Finance organizations), Governance, Risks and Compliance Managers, Scholars/Academics and all other with an interest in Risk Management and Competitive Intelligence.
All pricing quoted in USD dollars.
Financial Intermediaries Stream Breakout Session
Accounting Stream Breakout Session
Please select a ticket quantity above for a quick quote.
What are you waiting for?
Don't wait, register right now
Invite your friends too!